Sunday, August 3, 2008

14 months old!

Matthew is 14 months old today. WOW! He has gained such a personality over the last few months. I love how he LOVES his books, especially all the new ones I just got him from my book show. I love how he gives wet, open mouth kisses and then giggles after. I love his smile. I love how he cuddles and wrestles with the dogs. I love how he walks around the house with his shoulders shrugged and his hands held high for balance. I love how he says Mom and Dad. I love how he jumps in his bed and smiles every morning with excitement. I love how he plays with his friends. I love how he eats his vegetables and tosses some to the patiently waiting dogs. I love how he pulls my shirt when we are on bike rides. I love when he lets out little giggles and laughs when we are driving through town after he sees something interesting. I love how he comes to us for a small hug and then goes off to play again. I love his infectious laugh and how he thinks the smallest things are funny. I love how he rubs his blanket on his nose when he is tired. I love how he splashes in the pool and bathtub. I could go on and on about the things I love about this kid. We are so very lucky to have him as our son and I can't wait to find all the other things I will love about him.

No comments: