Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of school!


Today I went back to work with kids and it was a wonderful day. Just by the vibe I got today, this is a completely different class and is going to be a good year. Matthew was all smiles when I dropped him off at Deah's. We are very fortunate that he has not had any separation anxiety yet (keep your fingers crossed). Deah has a nice large window in her family room that Matthew walks over to and watches me drive off. That breaks my heart, but I know it is what we have to do. After being home for the summer with a walking toddler, I could not do it for a living. I enjoy my two roles and I know that going to Deah's is very good for Matthew.

Nothing is all that new with Matthew and his development. His walking has improved immensely. He only crawls or bear crawls when he is in unfamiliar situations or on a incline. Other than that he is very content with walking. It is nice that he loves the grass too! He cut another tooth a few weeks back, so now he has eight! He still loves everything we feed him, which is SO nice! I put some updated photos on our website of Matthew in the recent weeks. Enjoy!

No comments: