Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sorry...

I am sorry for not writing or updating this in quite some time. Nothing is really new in the Chenery household. Matthew is saying some words, like Momma, Dadda, Deah, Hawa (for Ojala and practically every other dog), No, night-night. He understands a lot more than he can verbalize. He continues to run all around chasing whoever and whatever he can. He has a new fascination for trains, so I think I know what Santa is bringing him.

We have been really busy with work, football, and Halloween. On top of it all out hot water heater broke last Wednesday. After many long phone calls and a few parts shipped to us, Ryan and my dad were able to get it fixed last night! It really makes you take for granted how much we enjoy hot water!! I will be taking tons of pictures tomorrow of Matthew in his costume and doing some trick-or-treating. I will post them as soon as I can. This school year is already a quarter of the way finished! I can't believe it. For the safety of our students, classes have been canceled on Tuesday since our school (and many others in Portage) is a poling sites. We have record's day instead. I will also take Matthew to the ENT for his six month checkup and hearing testing. Hopefully it will all come out okay and if it doesn't, we will deal and work with it. We hope everyone is happy and healthy!

No comments: