Saturday, March 13, 2010

Growing Boy

I took Andrew for his two month appointment this past week and he is doing great. He is now 9 pounds, 13.5 ounces (10-25%) and he is 22.5 inches long (25%). His head is also 15 inches (10-25%). He got three shots and an oral immunization. It is nice because one of the immunizations has three shots combined into one poke, making it easier on him. I think he cried more when I took off the band-aid (took some leg hair with them...oops). He continues to sleep well at night and only gets up once, which now has been close to 5:00. I can very easily handle that for back to work which is Monday!

We decided that my car is just too small for our family now and decided to go a big larger. It was nice having my car paid for, but realistically we needed something else that would last years to come. So we bought a Mountaineer today and I love it! We have the option of using the third row seats or folding them into the floor for more storage. Plenty of room for the boys and the dogs all at once.

I look forward to going back to work on Monday and getting back into a routine with things. Don't get me wrong I love my boys and I loved being home, but I also love my job and my students. I miss them. Matthew is all set for his surgery on Friday and we will keep you posted on his recovery. Speech classes also started and he is making progress already. Hopefully the surgery will help him hear better and communicate with us better.

No comments: