Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Beautiful Day for a Baby Shower



We had our first baby shower yesterday afternoon at my mom's house. It was the first beautiful day in about a week. It just couldn't have been better! Lindsay and Cara threw a beautiful shower for us and I can't thank them enough. It was so nice to see everyone and we received a lot of beautiful things for Matthew and his room. I want to thank all my friends and family that came yesterday! We have about six more weeks to go now, so we are winding down to the end. I am growing by the day and with my short frame I feel like a house. It was nice to compare my "bump" with Lindsay's (who by the way is much taller than me), we are carrying our boys completely different. We are very fortunate that we have such wonderful friends and family supporting us through our journey and we know that you all will be there after he is born! Thank you!

No comments: