Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Welcome

I wanted to welcome you all to Baby Matthew's blog. I decided to do this to keep all of you in touch with what is happening with us here in Portage. I am currently in my 30th week and everything is going very well. I am on Spring Break this week, so I am catching up on some sleep and finishing up some papers for my last grad class. Matthew has been busy kicking and growing the past few weeks. We start our prenatal classes next week, so I will keep you posted on that.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Hurrah! We are very glad you are going to be writing in your blog! We look forward to reading about your time while pregnant and after!

Unknown said...

That away girl keep tblog up to date we will check it daily.
Love all 3 of you.
grandma & grandpa L

Unknown said...

Grandma and Grandpa Genisio look forward to reading all about Matthew, just like we do with Maia.