Tuesday, May 22, 2007

"Moving" along

(Fitting title huh?!) I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is starting to move along as it should. Matthew is dropping into place and getting ready for the delivery. Without getting too graphic, I will say my body is also getting ready and some things are happening. As for moving day, that is still up in the air. The buyers of our house decided to go on vacation and their realtor was delayed in ordering the appraisal, so we can't close on June 1st. We will probably close on Monday, June 4th. If Matthew decided to come early, we will postpone our closing date until later in June. Who knows... Regardless I am looking forward to a new home and a new family. We are doing a great job of getting packed up here, a little bit each night. I am also starting to compile a list for my hospital bag, just in case. As for work, that is going great. The heat will be a challenge in the next few days, but other than that I feel wonderful while I am there. I am sleeping pretty good, with the exception of some acid reflux. My legs and feet are quite swollen, but my doctor said there really isn't more I can do to make that better. So I guess keep your fingers crossed that we can move before Matthew makes his grand entrance! More to come next week after I visit the doctor. Have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend! We are planning on taking a nice night to spend on the boat relaxing and enjoying the evening. Hopefully the rain will hold off one night.

No comments: