Thursday, May 31, 2007

One week to go!

I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is still good! Surprisingly my blood pressure is wonderful. I thought is would be higher with the stress of moving and selling our house added with the high heat and humidity at work, but I was wrong. I am not dilating yet, so that is actually good news for now. I just wanted to make it through early next week when we close on our old house and our new house. I go back to the doctor next Wednesday for a check-up and then on Friday of next week for an ultrasound. They want to mainly check the fluid level and Matthew's position. So, once we get through the hurdle of moving this weekend and settling into our new house we can relax with our new son. Gosh that sounds so weird...cool, but weird. My last day at work is tomorrow! We all decided that is was a great idea to be off my feet and relax this last week or so. I just can't handle the heat at work anymore. I will only miss six and a half days of school, so that is basically nothing this time of year. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: