Saturday, July 28, 2007

Eight Weeks Old!



Matthew turns eight weeks tomorrow! He continues to grow before our little eyes. His eye brows are filling in, along with his tummy and his thighs. I take him to the doctor a week from Monday for his two month check-up and his first round of shots. I am not looking forward to that part, but I know it is a part of his well being. However, I am excited to see how much he has grown in his weight and his length.




Matthew smiles a lot more and recognizes us a lot more too. When I get him up in the morning or change his diaper, he will often flash me a little smile my way. Sometimes he has his whole mouth open and other times he will just smile. His sleep continues to be good at night. He is still eating about every three hours during the day, but really wants to eat a lot before bed, almost double what he will eat during the day. Then he sleeps for six to seven hours.


We are all eagerly awaiting the birth of Matthew's new friend Brady Brink. We want to wish Lindsay and Jon the best. Hopefully he will be here before the end of the weekend! We also have new photos on our website. I try to add a few new ones on a weekly basis. Visit http://picasaweb.google.com/Chenerys to see the albums!

No comments: