Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Rollin!

Last week Matthew rolled over for the first time from his tummy to his back! Of course I was home alone so I was the only one who saw it. I have been trying to get him to do it all week for Ryan and finally yesterday he did it for him. He works those little legs so hard and finally gets onto his side and then the rest is history. When I got him up this morning he was kicking his legs like crazy on his back and arching his back to try to get on his side. I know rolling from the front to back is much harder and will come with time.

He continues to love his fist and has started to find his thumb and first finger. He plays with his toys more now, especially in his car seat. I will put a toy in his lap and he will grab onto it and start to shake it around. While playing he will watch his fingers and toes very carefully and with much amazement.

Daycare starts next Monday...wish me luck!

No comments: