Sunday, March 30, 2008

Moving Machine!

Wow what a week makes in the Chenery household! In just a week Matthew went from only crawling backwards to cruising forward and at good pace, climbing over myself and the two dogs, pulling himself up onto his knees at the coffee table and even his feet a few times! He has been babbling more than ever and is copying us all he can. We had a nice and relaxing weekend as well. Ryan and I went out Friday night for dinner with some friends and on Saturday Matthew got to spend some time with his Aunt Sarah! I did a bunch of errands today and Matthew had a much needed daddy day! My spring break is just one week away. I am really looking forward to my week with Matthew and the warmer weather. We are looking forward to getting Matthew's wagon out of the family room (it has been our toy bin) and actually using it for walks around the block!

No comments: