Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's a Hot One Today!


The thermometer reached 91 degrees today and Matthew and I needed to cool off, so we played in the pool today. I filled up the water this morning after breakfast so it could heat up until our pool time. After Matthew's afternoon nap we got him ready and hit the pool. By this time the water was nice and warm and it was a refreshing break for Matthew. As he splashed around and enjoyed his toys, the dogs enjoyed the hot walkway and baked in the sun for a while. Ojala took it upon herself to get a few drinks from the pool and dip her paws in a few times as well. I am sure Matthew would love for Ojala to join him in his pool, but I don't think her nails would be too forgiving on the inflatable liner of the pool, so I quickly put an end to that. Maybe they can play together in the dog's pool next time. When Matthew was done playing, he gently climbed out of the pool and bear crawled to the front door telling me he was done for the day. I took some photos of his playtime in the pool. Enjoy!

No comments: